The following are copied comments from internet forums, pasted here for saving the links, not read or endorsed, us as a data source:
“The most important thing about the delusions of ANY vaccine poisons is the section 13 on every vax insert stating that “this vax hasn’t been tested for carcinogenic potential, mutagenic potential and impairment of fertility.””
Continue reading “The dangers of Vaxxing”
“Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people, tyranny is when you restrict the movement of everyone”
- We need to awake as many people as possible
- Talk to friends and family, e.g. show them this about the right attitude towards the scamdemic:
- Share reports by dissenting experts, e.g.
- Lead by example
- Do not wear a mask, here is Fauci himself telling you about it: https://twitter.com/i/status/1257868855986307072
- Do “non-essential” trips
- Go to the park as frequently as possible, tank fresh air and vitamin D
- Go to protests to signal that we do not consent, not everyone will roll over and take it
- Truth Bomb die lugenpresse websites
- We need more experts breaking ranks and coming forward
- More medical experts, like the ones above are needed
- More order followers need to do a gut check and come forward, e.g.:
- Legal experts need to come forward and protect god-given human rights, natural law, common law, and constitutions
- How to rebut the “conspiracy theorist” slur:
- The term is a CIA invention: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
- “Conspiracy is a very well-recognized crime in American law, taught to every first-year law school student as part of their basic curriculum. Telling a judge that someone has a “conspiracy theory” would be like telling him that someone is claiming that he trespassed on their property, or committed assault, or stole his car. It is a fundamental legal concept.”
- “It’s not only Madoff. The heads of Enron were found guilty of conspiracy, as was the head of Adelphia. Numerous lower-level government officials have been found guilty of conspiracy. See this, this, this, this and this.”
- Obama’s Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Cass Sunstein, wrote: “Of course some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be true. The Watergate hotel room used by Democratic National Committee was, in fact, bugged by Republican officials, operating at the behest of the White House. In the 1950s, the Central Intelligence Agency did, in fact, administer LSD and related drugs under Project MKULTRA, in an effort to investigate the possibility of “mind control.” Operation Northwoods, a rumored plan by the Department of Defense to simulate acts of terrorism and to blame them on Cuba, really was proposed by high-level officials …”
- Conspiracy theorist = someone who questions known liars, a derogatory title of a critical thinker
- There is a dishonest tactic of bunching different “wild” or weak theories on the same page as legitimate theories.
- Truth-seekers are not dark-hearted or indifferent people and have underlying decency
- Calling truth-seekers “mental” or “seeing patterns where there aren’t any” and acting as experts on the mainstream view of the “theories” are gaslighting techniques. Often combined with the appeal-to-authority fallacy, whereby some “expert” is hauled out to pontificate in front of a cadre of cheerleaders. Gaslighting (also called diverting) is not critical thinking, debate or discussion, nor is calling a whole group of people “crazy”.
- Another common tactic is the straw man fallacy, or shooting down or even inventing a weak theory or anomaly and then victory dancing a soft-toss debunking.
- “Radical” “doubters” or “deniers” is another slur and a gaslighting technique. Without skepticism there is no critical thinking. Non-doubters will also use the appeal-to-authority, or “experts” fallacy, quite frequently. Address non-doubters with the task of closely watching the below video:
“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”
H. L. Mencken
- Some further H.L. Mencken quotes, quite appropriate for the current times:
- Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.
- Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.
- Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his country, it is a sign that he expects to be paid for it.
- The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.
- The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable.
- When a new source of taxation is found it never means, in practice, that the old source is abandoned. It merely means that the politicians have two ways of milking the taxpayer where they had one before.
- Equality before the law is probably forever unattainable. It is a noble ideal, but it can never be realized, for what men value in this world is not rights but privileges.
- The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality. That is its aim in the United States, whatever the pretensions of politicians, pedagogues and other such mountebanks, and that is its aim everywhere else.
- Now on the topic of education, I would like to present the great “comedian” George Carlin, who puts it more colorfully:
Continue reading “God preserve us from those who claim to be our saviors!”
“21st Century Blues”
Used to be you could trust what you heard
The channels were three
When news didn’t seem so absurd
The words set you free
Now they tell you what to think
And that the sky is green
Am I the only one to see that it’s a big machine
Someone tell me…
How can we believe the world is round
(I just can’t conceive it)
All we see and hear the truth has drown
(It’s all but disappeared)
Continue reading “Musical greetings – or hidden hints?”
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
Very good presentations on Natural Law and the misleading aspects of the New Age teachings:
“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free”
Continue reading “Seeking and Protecting Truth – a Key Aspect of Sound Spirituality in Times of Rising Wickedness”
This is a collection of links with some comments:
- John Rappoport has been correctly calling this fake from the very beginning, as he has written a book on the fake HIV/AIDS and has been tracking the previous dud pandemics like swine flu.:
- 12 experts calling out the BS:
- Wodarg: https://youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOI
- A Swiss doctor tracking the real information
- Summmary of the situation:
- An open letter and video to Merkel by a leading German microbiologist (now retired?)
- David Crowe explaining the false numbers game and much more – perfect overview of the sitaution:
- A second interview: https://youtu.be/DNlhF-LXc7k
- Video: Rethink all viruses: https://youtu.be/331qt-HJQI0
- Paper: “There is very little science happening. There is a rush to explain everything that is happening in a way that does not question the viral paradigm, does not question the meaningfulness of test results, and that promotes the use of untested antiviral drugs. And, given enough time there will be a vaccine developed and, for some of the traumatized countries, it may become mandatory, even if developed after the epidemic has disappeared, so that proving that it reduces the risk of developing a positive test will be impossible.
Continue reading “Documenting the Artificially Induced Medical Panic”
- Selenelion phenomenon (lunar eclipse)
- According to the globe model, the moon should be obscured by the “earth shadow” from the bottom up. But the opposite happens. A group of scientism brainwashed observers are surprised and try to explain it by the sunlight coming from beneath the earth. Do not fall for it, as the sun is clearly above the horizon. also do not fall for contrived “refraction” attempts to explain it – they have no basis either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC4DxKQqLgw
Continue reading “Interesting links to FE research”